Top 10 Things to do
The Mid Murray Council offers amazing attractions and we recommend these bucket list "must see and do’s" whilst in the region including many of the region’s natural wonders.
For further information, contact the Mannum Visitor information Centre on 1300 626 686, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.psmarion.com or stop off at the centre where our friendly volunteers will assist at 6 Randell Street, Mannum adjacent to the Mannum ferry.
- Take a Cruise on a 100 Year Old Paddle Steamer
- Explore the Murray River in a Canoe
- Visit the majestic Big Bend Cliffs
- Picnic at the Mannum Waterfalls
- See Ancient Fossils at Shell Hill near Black Hill
- View Amazing Granite Rock formations with Bear Rock at Palmer and find the Frog at Tungkillo
- Learn about River History at Mannum, Swan Reach, Morgan And Cadell Museums
- Find out where Henry Bryan disappeared at Morgan
- Take a free ferry ride in Cadell, Morgan, Swan Reach, Walker Flat, Purnong and Mannum
- Meet the Locals in our many pubs and clubs