Health and Wellbeing Services
Country SA Services Directory
The Country SA Services Directory is designed to quickly identify available services across the Riverland, Mallee and Limestone Coast. This directory will provide you with current information about health, community and support services available in your region.
Aged Care Services
Who is eligible for HACC Services?
HACC provides services to people 65 years and older and for Aboriginal people 50 years and over, who are aged, frail, at risk, or are temporarily unable to maintain the health and safety requirements of their home due to moderate or severe disabilities, or lack of family support and younger people with disabilities and/or their carers.
To ensure health and safety in the home, assistance is available for minor home maintenance or modification, such as:
* cleaning gutters
* minor roof repairs
* changing tap washers, light bulbs, fuses, batteries in smoke detectors
* minor yard cleaning
* removal of dangerous tree limbs
* repair to pathways or steps for safe access
* minor modifications to assist with daily living
* other minor repairs
Applying for Assistance
All requests for assistance are to be directed to My Aged Care on 1800 200 422 or via the My Aged Care website -
Home and Community Care (HACC) is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
National Dementia Helpline
The National Dementia Helpline is a free, federally funded service that provides information and advice to:
- people living with dementia
- people concerned about changes to memory and thinking
- people living with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- family, friends and carers of people living with dementia
- people who work in health and aged care.
In addition to sharing information and advice, the team can also:
- provide emotional support and guidance
- connect constituents to Dementia Australia and community support services and programs
- discuss government support, including My Aged Care, National Disability Insurance
- Scheme (NDIS), Carer Gateway and Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service (DBMAS)