Wanted Suppliers & Contractors
The Mid Murray Council would like to expand the value of goods and services purchased locally to help our local economy grow and prosper. If your business has the capability, capacity and competitiveness in providing goods & contractual services we would like to hear from you.
To become an eligible Supplier of goods please provide details on the range of products/goods that you can supply.
To become an eligible contractor for services please :-
- Complete an on-line induction this provided as a general guide to assist you in setting a standard for safe work and minimising risk;
- Provide us with adequate information that you comply with Work Health & Safety (WHS) requirements;
- Complete an Engagement Form (Form 1) – request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documentation must comply with Council requirements. Failure to provide the required documentation will result in Council not being able to engage your organisations for future works/services. For more information please email email@example.com or phone 8569 0100. Council also regularly hold information sessions for potential new suppliers/contractors if you would like to attend one of these, please advise us of your contact details to lodge your expression of interest.
Procurement and Contractor Information Session
Where: Via Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 816 176 1139
When: Thursday, 16 July 2020
Time: 11:00am – 1.00 pm (may finish earlier)
Due to the high number of registrations I ask all to:
- mute your microphones during the Zoom meeting to eliminate any background noise, Council (Host) will also mute all attendees;
- register your email business address in Zoom Chat function when you join the meeting;
submit all questions through Chat; a response will be provided direct to the Organisation after the zoom meeting has concluded.
The zoom meeting invitation extends to those who haven’t yet registered or you can register now by email firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of Mid Murray Council, we look forward to seeing you online. If you have trouble trying to access zoom please call my mobile direct 0419 722 803 prior to 11am start.
Note: The zoom meeting will be recorded and uploaded permanently to the Mid Murray Council webpage and to You Tube for public viewing.
The online forum will be presented by Council staff members.